Capital member Rich Lenkov is proud to announce the launch of the Sports and Entertainment Risk Management Alliance (SERMA), the first-ever association devoted entirely to the sports and entertainment risk, claims and legal community.
SERMA brings together the best and brightest in their fields to share best practices, common solutions and industry trends. These issues include criminal events at sporting events and concerts, premises liability at large venues, sexual abuse allegations, NIL (name, image and likeness) agreements, cyber risks, intellectual property and licensing issues, business interruption coverage and professional athlete and performer injuries.
We are fortunate to have assembled an Advisory Board that is made up of some of our industries’ most dynamic and engaging leaders:
- Simon Keshishian, Vice President, Risk Management, Red Bull
- Jessica Mechtly, Associate Director, Risk Management, US Olympic Committee
- Jason Bernstein, Vice President, Assistant General Counsel, AEG Presents
- Joe Alvare, Claims Manager, University of Southern California
- Sydney Posner, Chief Executive Officer, ClaimsXchange
- Shep Messing, Chairman, Major Arena Soccer League
- David Dwortz, President/Chief Executive Officer, Helmsman Management
- Laurie Kleinman, Vice President Legal & Risk Management, Comcast Spectacor
- Faith Mason, Director, Global Claims Management, Comcast NBCUniversal
- Peggi Miller, Vice President, Risk Management, Kroenke Sports & Entertainment
- Brian Rosenblatt, General Counsel, SERMA, Bryce Downey & Lenkov LLC
- Anthony Cannizzo, Partner, Manning & Kass, Ellrod, Ramirez, Trester LLP
SERMA will be the premier networking organization of its kind. Through webinars, our blog and in-person events, we will provide an informative, enriching and entertaining environment where industry colleagues learn from each other and socialize.
Why SERMA? While there are a number of excellent organizations with a wide range of services in our community, there isn’t one specifically dealing with the issues that we face in handling sports and entertainment claims and risk management. SERMA will fill that void by providing compelling and interesting programming in an exciting and interactive environment. - Founder & CEO Rich Lenkov
For all media inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.